Friday’s Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Kristin of Romance Bound. Anyone can participate! To play along:
- Grab any of your favorite books.
- Choose a female character whom you think is a feisty, fabulous, and fierce woman.
- Describe the reason why you think she is feisty, fabulous, and fierce.
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists.
- Share a link to your own Friday’s Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female in the Comments and I’ll be checking it out!
Hello and welcome to my first ever feature of Friday’s Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female! As mentioned above, I will be featuring the female character that I find feisty, fabulous, and fierce.
And she’s no other than:
America Singer of The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
I chose her to be this week’s Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female because these characteristics really describe her. She’s totally a spirited character. Among other girls who competed for The Selection, she’s the best woman who presented the real features of a princess. Although she was not described as a regally beautiful girl, her kindness, natural wit, and cleverness are what makes her really appealing. She’s fabulous because she just is! Just thinking about how the other girls typically imitated her style is a proof that she’s fab! And yes, she’s fierce. This woman knows how to defend herself. She even defies and opposes the King and doesn’t even give him the satisfaction to hurt her pride. That’s why I kind of love this girl! Despite her silliness sometimes, I think she’s really feisty, fabulous, and fierce!
Now share your thoughts and bring out your favorite favorite Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female character! 🙂