Teaser Tuesdays (TT) is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
- Grab your current read.
- Randomly open a page.
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
- Share a link to your own Teaser Tuesday in the Comments and I’ll be checking it out! 🙂
My teaser for this week: 🙂
“Good morning,” I said against his mouth.
He didn’t speak; his lips continued working against mine.
– Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire