Yay! It feels so good to be nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award”. Thanks to the beautiful and amazing book blogger Alexis of CheckMyBooks! I really didn’t expect to have my blog get noticed but I felt so happy and honored nevertheless. 🙂
After receiving this award, I was tasked to do some things, which include posting these rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Now here are the seven facts about myself:
1. I am 100% Filipina. Born and raised in the Philippines.
2. Apart from reading, I’m very inclined to music. I sing on weddings and I also joined singing competitions when I was a kid.
3. I am a nurse by profession.
4. I am a beach babe but I don’t know how to swim.
5. I eat anything pasta. This type of food is my absolute favorite!
6. I am near-sighted. As much as I hate it, I always wear glasses which I started doing two years ago.
7. I am (unfortunately) single at the moment. Lol! 😀
Now I’m nominating these lovely blogs:
- Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Joys of a Bookworm
- For the Love of the Page
- Bookish Things and Tea
- The Story of My Life
- Crazy in Louisiana
- Me, My Thoughts. and I
(If you guys are nominated, feel free to do the same.) 🙂