It’s been a while since I’ve done this thing here in the book blogging world, so I decided to try to be active again with the memes I’ve participated last year, so here we go guys… 🙂
Friday’s Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Kristin of Romance Bound. Anyone can participate! To play along:
- Grab any of your favorite books.
- Choose a female character whom you think is a feisty, fabulous, and fierce woman.
- Describe the reason why you think she is feisty, fabulous, and fierce.
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR Lists.
- Share a link to your own Friday’s Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female in the Comments and I’ll be checking it out!
This week’s Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female is Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series.
Badasss characters always win my heart. Perhaps that’s pretty one of the reasons why Vampire Academy ultimately became my favorite. Rose is such a fascinating character. I love her strong will, her witty and snarky attitude, and the way she’s very dedicated to her best friend Lissa. She can be annoying sometimes, but I can always handle her. For me, she’s definitely a feisty, fabulous, and fierce female character. Stay tuned for more of the Friday’s Feisty, Fabulous, and Fierce Female that I will be featuring next week. Anyone can freely participate this meme, by the way. 🙂 Xiao!