- Publishers and authors who wish to have their books reviewed are welcome, but at this moment, I am only accepting books that are in New Adult and Adult Romance/Contemporary genre.
- I am happy to accept either print copies or ebooks (preferably epub or mobi format).
- Please note that I will be honest when voicing my opinion about the book but I will always keep it constructive if it was something I did not enjoy.
- I usually read the book two to three weeks after receiving it but sometimes due to hectic schedules and a number of review copies, it may take a while for me to read and review them and I hope you understand.
- I immediately post my reviews on this blog right after finishing them. I also post my reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.
How I Rate Books:
1 Star – Completely awful! I don’t like it. At all. I couldn’t even finish it!
1.5 Star – Awful! A tiny part of the book is promising but NOPE, I will not recommend.
2 Stars – Has little potentials but too many negative factors affect my general feelings toward it.
2.5 Stars – Promising yet not good enough to draw me in. Some parts of the book are a total bummer.
3 Stars – Good and although some portions don’t impress me, I will still recommend it.
3.5 – Good and likable, with some significant flaws. Will recommend.
4 Stars – Well-written and enjoyable! There are some issues but they can be overlooked. Will recommend!
4.5 Stars – Amazing and compelling! It’s unputdownable. There is a tiny flaw but it does not matter because of the overall enjoyment I experience. Will highly recommend.
5 Stars – Utterly brilliant, unforgettable, and a re-read worthy! It’s a book that definitely gives me a book-hangover. Will highly recommend!
- If you have queries or book review requests, feel free contact me here.